Cleaning Is Not Always Difficult And Expensive
For the cleaning process you need to know three very important things:
1. Good cleaning is not always difficult and expensive
2. The air is among the dirtiest things at home
3. Cleaning your home provides comfort and better health
Maintenance and cleaning of the home are among the things that can give a different view of your home. There are things that are difficult to remove and require more effort.
The bathroom is one of the most problematic areas. Layers of solid particles in the shower and other water facilities could be a true nightmare. In this case vinegar is the best option. It is easy and cheap. If there are serious deposits, soak for a few minutes. If the shower or taps have filters – clean them. The change in water flow is the main sign of blockage.
Did you ever feel bad smell in the bathroom? You’ve probably noticed that most products are lemon-scented. This is no accident. You can use real lemons to clean the sink channel. Cut them into several parts and treat inside for about 30 seconds, then rinse. Remember – whenever there are conditions that do not use the bathroom for a while, purge the pipes with water for a while. 20-30 seconds running water can save money for plumber.
Mold around the tub and sink can cause discomfort. And there is easy and inexpensive solution for this problem. Usually in this case bleach works really great. Often people make the mistake to treat the contaminated area and then immediately rinse it. Allow the bleach to work a few minutes, making sure to ventilate during the procedure.
Air is also one of the dirtiest things in your home. Studies show that no matter how dirty is the air in the streets it is still cleaner than at home.
Avoid carpets and other surfaces that retain dust. If you insist on them, clean them in professional way at least once in two years. Good ventilation is also one of the conditions for cleaner air in the home. Pay attention to the cleanliness of the air conditioning system filters. If they are not in good condition, you will harm yourself and others at home. Clean house EC4 brings good health to you, keep it clean and you’ll feel better!
Some good ideas:
- Ceramic pots – if limestone is formed, it could be removed with a brush dipped in vinegar.
- Refrigerator – to remove odors, put coffee in a bowl and keep in the fridge until it dries.
- Silverware – if they are dark, place them for 30 minutes in a pot of boiling water on the bottom put a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Knife – Against smell of onions, wipe it with warm salt. Then rinse it with water.
- Clogged sink pipe – prepare a mixture of one cup of baking soda, a cup of salt, half a cup of vinegar and boiling water. Pour the mixture into the sink drain. Wait 20 minutes, pour plenty of hot water and then use a vacuum pump to drain.
- Laundry softener – it can be replaced by 15 g of baking soda to each laundry. In an emergency it can be replaced with a few drops of hair conditioner to be added to the laundry.